Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Homeschoolers' College Admissions Handbook

 http://www.amazon.com/Homeschoolers-College-Admissions-Handbook-18-Year-Old/dp/0761527540

I LOVE THIS BOOK!  I found it by chance at a used bookstore a few weeks ago.  (Although, I really don't believe in chace, I know it was a God thing!)  How blessed I feel to benefit from the homeschoolers who have walked this path before us!  This book is a HUGE help and a HUGE time saver! It is putting everything together in simple launguage that we can easily understand.

If you have a child who is ages 12 and up and you are planning on sending them to College, you need this book.  You can "peek inside" at the link I posted above. 

My favorite part (so far) is the chapter that explains all you need to know about the PSAT, SAT, ACT, SAT-1, AP and CLEP.  It has taken all the alphabet soup that has been swimming in my brain and made it make sense! As soon as I finish it I am going to have my son read it too!

I also noticed recently that it is part of the Sonlight College and Career Planning Kit!  (You can read more about it HERE.)  I am thinking we may need to order this kit next!

Happy Homeschooling,

Mom