Monday, March 14, 2011

Waiting

We haven't heard anything yet about the job interview.  They said we would know by April 1st.  Of course we were hoping to know MUCH sooner! It's weird not having ANY control over this!  This is probably the first thing he has ever done in his life that has absolutely nothing to do with me.  There is no one I can call to speed up the process.  There is nothing I can do to make them know how awesome he is!  ;^) 

Of course I can pray.  And I do!  I even drove over to the water park the other day and sat in the parking lot and prayed for him.  I prayed for more than him just getting the job.  I prayed for the safety of all the kids and families that will be there this Summer.  I prayed for any friendships son will make if he's working there this Summer.  I prayed for him to do a great job and learn and mature because of the responsibilities he will have. And of course I prayed that his application would SHINE and that they would be calling to offer him a job SOON!

This letting go thing is not going to be easy.

Mom